CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Will Write Soon!

I can't even begin to tell you all that has gone on over the last 3-4 weeks. We're moved and I'm exhausted. I feel so overwhelmed every time I even think about writing on my blog because there's been so many emotions, transitions, thoughts, breakthroughs, and some heartaches for me. Nothing I can really even put my finger on...it's just been a crazy couple of months and I feel like life just came to a screeching hault! Our traveling for the summer is done and we are settled for the most part. I often write down ideas for things I want to share and then when I have time to write, I just don't even know where to begin. So, this is a start and I will write more soon. There may be multiple posts in one day so check back when you can! My love to you all...thanks for being a part of my blog.

0 comments: