CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I would love a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils...

Yes, it's that time of year again. I LOVE school supplies. It's been kind of funny because I actually started my new, full-time position at the tutoring company I work for. I am now officially the curriculum director. I was getting ready for my first full day of work and it seriously felt like the first day of school. I was trying to squeeze in every possible moment I had yesterday, feeling like it was the last day of summer.

Seriously, it's not like I live in the arctic. I live in Southern California for crying out peet. It's not like summer is really over. In fact, the high today is 91 degrees. I knew we had acclamated to SoCal when we were laying out at the pool yesterday and Dave said, "Ah, I detect Fall is in the air." Yes, we are definitely Californians now!

Regardless, I still love the smell of newly sharpened pencils and I can't wait to decorate with pumpkins. I wish I could go shopping for school supplies!

Happy Fall everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! "I detect fall in the air . . ." Love it! And love your new fall background--always so festive! :)