CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

down with the flu...

Ok...this is my third and last post for today, I promise. Dave and I have been down with the flu for several days. We've watched movies, eaten a ton of chicken noodle soup, cheese and crackers, read by the fire. What's left to do? BLOG! So, don't miss the 2 posts before this one!

Just a quick update: Dave had to cancel his 10K this weekend due to the flu. Sad sad sad. We almost went to get the free t-shirt (how sad are we?) but decided we would feel too bummed not to be there for the run. So, until further notice, we are down with the flu. Hopefully he can enter another race soon. He thinks I should be ready to run a 5K with him by August. HA!

2 comments:

Kari said...

You sillies, I always go to races just to get the free t-shirt- it's a great conversation piece! If you're going to be here for Thanksgiving, you should consider running the turkey trot with us. They give away a long sleeve t-shirt. See you in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

Marci,

I love you blog. But let me begin by also telling you who I am. My name is Dana and I am a friend of David's from high school, we just recently reconnected and he sent me your website info and then I saw your blog on there. I love that you are blogging and I have just stared a blog also and I must say my feelings were the same as yours. I would love for you to read it and be encouraged as yours is an encouragement to me. God is good and life can be hard and it is so great to read about it from others so that we do keep our hearts in the right place. Ohh,sorry, I ramble like no other and this alone is becoming a blog, anyway my blog address is http://beattybunch5.blogspot.com/. I hope you visit often as I will yours and I would love to get to know you more; even if it is over a long distance. God Bless and get well!!